- Add to warm water for a warm drink.
- Delicious straight off the spoon.
- Add to your favorite shake or smoothie.
Bee Pollen Honey
Bee Pollen Honey is a protein rich honey.
Bee pollen is created from flower pollen bees bring back to the hive. Mixed with nectar and enzymes secreted by worker bees who pack the pollen granules into comb cells, these granules are the primary source of protein for bees.
- Natural allergy relief with raw bee pollen and organic honey.
- Rich in protein for building stamina, strength and endurance.
- Immune booster as raw bee pollen has natural anti-inflammatory properties.
- Contains over 300 natural compounds.
Bee pollen varies in composition depending on the floral pollen collected. In general, bee pollen consists of 55% carbohydrates, 35% proteins (and all 22 protein-building amino acids), 3% vitamins (carotenoids, B-complex etc.), minerals (mostly phosphorus, potassium, calcium and magnesium), 2% fatty acids, and 5% other compounds (enzymes, trace elements and antioxidants).
How to Use
Honey Health Tip
Bee Pollen Honey Product Information
From Our Hives to Your Table
NutraBee™ products are made with organic and raw, unprocessed Canadian honey using USDA and OPCC/Pro Cert Canada certified organic herbs for the highest quality products for the whole family.Watch the Video