- Add to your favorite tea or breakfast oats.
- Delicious straight off the spoon.
- Add to your favorite shake or smoothie.
Bee Guard Honey+
Bee Propolis filled raw honey to boost immunity and overall health.
Bee propolis is a resinous mixture that honey bees produce to seal their hive. It contains over 300 natural compounds that include, amino acids, polyphenols, essential oils and bee pollen. Antimicrobial and Antioxidant Properties
- Protects against virus and bacterial infection.
- Act as a natural anti-inflammatory agent.
- Powerful antioxidant to help boost immunity.
- Sourced from nature and made my the strong honey bee.
- Truly therapeutic honey that soothes a sore throat.
Propolis used in Bee Guard Honey+ is collected by bees from over 250 wildflowers and trees and harvested from hives located in a pesticide-free Canadian environment.
How to Use
Honey Health Tip
Bee Guard Honey+ Product Information
Enjoy a spoon of Bee Guard honey to coat and soothe a sore throat. Take 1 tsp. of Bee Guard and swallow slowly so that the honey coats and soothes the throat for natural relief.
Regular 330 g / 7.8 fluid oz bottle and Tall 700 g / 16.9 fluid oz. bottle. Serving size, 1 teaspoon (10 g). Servings per regular bottle, 33. Servings per tall bottle, 70.
From Our Hives to Your Table
NutraBee™ products are made with organic and raw, unprocessed Canadian honey using USDA and OPCC/Pro Cert Canada certified organic herbs for the highest quality products for the whole family.Watch the Video